Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Birth of a new blog

I am pleased to announce the birth of a new blog. Called Sikmading's Property, it's my second blog. As its name suggests, it deals with anything property - realty, real estate, housing development, whatever you call it. While it aims to cover Sabah, emphasis will of course be on Kota Kinabalu, the State's capital city.

The motive here is not money, just my passion to write about subjects that I like. After all,who would pay for a blog that has zero readership, as of today?

Interested? House hunting? Please go to http://sikmadingproperty.blogspot.com, or simply just click Sikmading's Property under My Blogroll on the left.

Thank you and welcome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sikmading,

Keep up the spirit. Keep on blogging. Like Datuk A Kadir Jasin said `biar bloggers siok sendiri'.