Sunday, July 6, 2008

Malaysians Simply Fed-Up!













Yes, I cannot agree more with the banner headline (and in red at that!) on the frontpage of yesterday's Sunday Star.

Malaysians are simply 'fed-up' with and have had enough of the political bickering that have been fed to them the past two weeks! So much so that among those getting fed-up is none other than one of the nation's best known bloggers, Ahirudin Attan a.k.a Rock's Bru!

And just like 'Rocky', me too am getting fed-up and taking a short break from blogging politics unless, as 'Rocky' said, it's something positive or important development.

All of the above articles, taken from yesterday's Sunday Star, speak for itself. I need not explain further why Malaysians are getting fed-up with these latest political developments. Click on each image for a larger view.

I do enjoy, however, reading the analysis written by the nation's top journalists like Datuk Wong Chun Wai and Jocelyn Tan. I find their writings quite objective, despite The Star's link with MCA, one of the ruling BN's coalition partners. Interested to read their full articles and missed yesterday's Star? Go to http://www.thestar.com.my.

No comments: