Monday, June 9, 2008

Jessica Alba's Baby Girl


Congrats to Jessica Alba who gave birth to a baby girl over the weekend. The Fantastic Four star who recently married the baby's father Cash Warren is reportedly doing great!

According to US Weekly magazine Jessica welcomed the birth of her baby on Sunday at the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. Both mum and baby are said to be doing fine, however there is no confirmation yet as to the baby's name.

In reports, Jessica's father was overheard saying his granddaughter is "beautiful." He could be biased but then again, with Jessica's good looks, we wouldn't expect anything less from her gene pool.

(Original blogger: Geraldine Jeremiah of The Star's Galaxie Blog)

My say: Just because my blog is about Sabah does not mean that once in a while I can't blog about things non-Sabah including Hollyood and US politics. Give me a break sometimes, kay? Thank you and please visit me again.

1 comment:

Water Rat said...

Haha.. never did strike me that you're a Jessica Alba fan???